Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Decoding IC combined batch+date code

Manufacturer's datasheet has no info on it but does carry a graphic showing
a representative label with this example as
N5BXXA
the ones I have in front of me have marking under the logo and device number
of batch+date code
N5H6PB
can anything be inferred from the use of XX in the graphic and hence meaning
of 6P ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:14:17 +0100, "N_Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Manufacturer's datasheet has no info on it but does carry a graphic showing
a representative label with this example as
N5BXXA
the ones I have in front of me have marking under the logo and device number
of batch+date code
N5H6PB
can anything be inferred from the use of XX in the graphic and hence meaning
of 6P ?

It may help if we knew what you know about the mystery component. ;-)

Who is the manufacturer? What is "the logo"? What is the "device
number"? Where can we download a "datasheet"?

What is "it"?

A photo may help. In fact it's often worth more than a 1000 bytes. ;-)

- Franc Zabkar

Circuit Decoding? CWLee Home Repair 9 January 7th 10 01:27 AM
Mallory date code ? Henry Kolesnik Electronics Repair 13 September 27th 08 06:26 PM
batch or command file help Karl Townsend Metalworking 15 September 7th 08 01:57 AM
Measuring out an epoxy batch into housings.... Den[_2_] Metalworking 10 February 24th 08 02:07 PM
WAY OT batch file command Karl Townsend Metalworking 8 September 4th 05 07:10 PM