Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Lenovo T60 laptop Audio problem

I formated my childs Lenovo T60 laptop(May be an IBM machine) and i'm
having problem with the sound. I tried loading it from the net but it
will not just work. all other drivers from the net worked but the
audio. I'm using Win XP Sp2. Help please. Thank you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

kwamena banson wrote:

I formated my childs Lenovo T60 laptop(May be an IBM machine) and i'm
having problem with the sound. I tried loading it from the net but it
will not just work. all other drivers from the net worked but the
audio. I'm using Win XP Sp2. Help please. Thank you.

It is IBM. T60 is the series, not the model number.

http://www.ibm.com/search/csass/search?sn=mh&q=t60&lang=en&cc=us&en=utf

Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=migr-62855