DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lenovo T60 laptop Audio problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/318951-lenovo-t60-laptop-audio-problem.html)

kwamena banson February 17th 11 07:08 PM

Lenovo T60 laptop Audio problem

I formated my childs Lenovo T60 laptop(May be an IBM machine) and i'm
having problem with the sound. I tried loading it from the net but it
will not just work. all other drivers from the net worked but the
audio. I'm using Win XP Sp2. Help please. Thank you.

Michael A. Terrell February 18th 11 11:50 AM

kwamena banson wrote:

I formated my childs Lenovo T60 laptop(May be an IBM machine) and i'm
having problem with the sound. I tried loading it from the net but it
will not just work. all other drivers from the net worked but the
audio. I'm using Win XP Sp2. Help please. Thank you.

It is IBM. T60 is the series, not the model number.

http://www.ibm.com/search/csass/search?sn=mh&q=t60&lang=en&cc=us&en=utf

Teflon coated.

Bob Villa February 18th 11 12:27 PM

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=migr-62855