Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default remote control

Greetings, I have two four year old Toshiba TVs. Both use the same
remote, however, on one set neither remote works while on the other
both do. The set on which neither remote works had the channel changed
manually and now while it can be turned on and off by hand can't get a
picture or use DVD.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Feb 25, 5:08*pm, Bob wrote:
Greetings, I have two four year old Toshiba TVs. Both use the same
remote, however, on one set neither remote works while on the other
both do. The set on which neither remote works had the channel changed
manually and now while it can be turned on and off by hand can't get a
picture or use DVD.

So what do you want to know?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:08:05 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Greetings, I have two four year old Toshiba TVs. Both use the same
remote, however, on one set neither remote works while on the other
both do. The set on which neither remote works had the channel changed
manually and now while it can be turned on and off by hand can't get a
picture or use DVD.

Very interesting. Do you mind if I tell the story to my grandson?

YOu might unplug the broken for about 15 minutes and see if that
helps.

And don't Toshiba remotes have tv1 and tv2? Did you press the wrong
one?

TV Remote Control Steve IA Home Repair 17 January 28th 05 10:59 PM
TV remote control Steve IA Electronics Repair 2 January 28th 05 04:00 PM
GE TV remote control Stan Electronics Repair 1 November 9th 04 11:03 PM
remote control gaz UK diy 3 December 24th 03 08:54 PM
TV Remote Control rubber pad(UR50CT1071) used in remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X Steve Electronics Repair 4 November 1st 03 02:27 PM