Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default remote control

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:08:05 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Greetings, I have two four year old Toshiba TVs. Both use the same
remote, however, on one set neither remote works while on the other
both do. The set on which neither remote works had the channel changed
manually and now while it can be turned on and off by hand can't get a
picture or use DVD.

Very interesting. Do you mind if I tell the story to my grandson?

YOu might unplug the broken for about 15 minutes and see if that
helps.

And don't Toshiba remotes have tv1 and tv2? Did you press the wrong
one?