Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

Default I made a cheese sandwich

I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so went
to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds of
cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by a
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5 mins
until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

You've finally lost the plot, haven't you?

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

John - Melb wrote:
You've finally lost the plot, haven't you?

you realise it's a fake ?
Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so
went to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds
of cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by a
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5
mins until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Dude...you need to get on twitter.

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

"Wayne" wrote in
:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish,
so went to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different
kinds of cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use
those as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top
followed by a dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of
Philly left in the container in the back of the fridge, so that went
on next and to finish it off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for
5 mins until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Dude...you need to get on twitter.

He is atwitter.

--
Sleep well, tonight........

RD (The Sandman)

" All experience is great provided you live through it.
If it kills you, you have gone too far."

Painter Alice Neel, in the New Yorker.

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

Trevor Wilson wrote:
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so went
to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds of
cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by a
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5 mins
until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

I made a grilled cheese sandwich and behold there was an image of Barack
Hussein Obama on it but he had two horns, a tail and was carrying a
pitch fork. I wonder if it is a sign of something? I think I will put it
on Ebay.

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Jun 21, 12:31*am, atec 7 7 "atec 77 wrote:
John - Melb wrote:
You've finally lost the plot, haven't you?

you realise it's a fake ?

The number of times Trevor Tosspot has employed sock-puppets, can you
be sure?
Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

Trevor Wilson wrote:

I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so went
to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds of
cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by a
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5 mins
until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Ah, now we know for sure why Trevor Wilson is one of the worst BA
artists online. A man is what he eats, and it you eat ****.........

Patrick Turner.
Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

Wayne wrote:
"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so
went to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds
of cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by a
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5
mins until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Dude...you need to get on twitter.

I haven't been on ngs for years but that comment totally made it
worthwhile. Classic.

Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message
On 6/20/09 11:31 AM, in article ,
"Wayne" wrote:

[...]

I got myself a twitter account, but then found out that you're limited to
some ridiculous short number of characters so I really don't send any
twitters anymore because the damn things are too short and I'm so
intelligent that I'm a real wordy prick, ya know?

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein

-

Yep. "I made a cheese sandwich" would fit within the twitter character
limit.....AND as a bonus, he would have some followers who would actually
care.
--Wayne

Other advancements were also being made to improve the durability ofthe wristwatch. The faces were replace with ones made of synthetic plastic.This made them much more durable and resistant to breaking and cracking.Another advancement was in the dial wholesale2 Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 08:16 PM
Toasted sandwich makers that last 13 months ? jives11 UK diy 6 January 14th 08 07:01 PM
ping: wanna sandwich RayV Home Repair 0 August 7th 06 01:37 PM
Sandwich flat roof Mark Hindley UK diy 4 November 5th 05 01:36 PM
deck sandwich beam splice [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 16th 05 06:51 PM