Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default I made a cheese sandwich

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message
On 6/20/09 11:31 AM, in article ,
"Wayne" wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so
went to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different
kinds
of cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use
those
as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top followed by
dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of Philly left in
the
container in the back of the fridge, so that went on next and to finish
it
off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5
mins until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Dude...you need to get on twitter.

I got myself a twitter account, but then found out that you're limited to
some ridiculous short number of characters so I really don't send any
twitters anymore because the damn things are too short and I'm so
intelligent that I'm a real wordy prick, ya know?

"I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."

Robert Morein

-

Yep. "I made a cheese sandwich" would fit within the twitter character
limit.....AND as a bonus, he would have some followers who would actually
care.
--Wayne