Posted to aus.tv,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.repair,talk.politics.guns
Alan Rutlidge Alan Rutlidge is offline

Default I made a cheese sandwich

"No Bammer" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:
I feel asleep on the couch tonight, and woke feeling rather peckish, so
went to the fridge, which was a little empty except for 5 different kinds
of cheese.

Where was a large block of cheddar, so I cut two large slabs and use
those as the bread. Next was some camembert which I mushed on top
followed by a dollop of nice stinky gorgonzola. There was a scoop of
Philly left in the container in the back of the fridge, so that went on
next and to finish it off, a sprinkle of Parma.

The ME amps were on most of the day so I put it on top of the amp for 5
mins until it was nice and mushy.

A meal fit for a king.

I made a grilled cheese sandwich and behold there was an image of Barack
Hussein Obama on it but he had two horns, a tail and was carrying a pitch
fork. I wonder if it is a sign of something? I think I will put it on
Ebay.

LOL