Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Default I need one of you to fix a clock radio

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE
MaGAnA ---" wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

Sure. Just send it to me, with the minimum charge (cash, or USPS money
order) payment of $239.95.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

This group is about helping others to fix their own things - not to find people
prepared to fix things for you. The old motto "you fuxxed it, you fix it" still
applies.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 29, 8:42*pm, "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA ---"
wrote:
I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

Check your clock. Job done.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

**** off, troll.

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Rick wrote:
On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.
That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

**** off, troll.

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.

Indeed. But I somehow doubt that the situation the OP described actually
took place. ;^)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

MaGAnA ---" wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

Sure. Just send it to me, with the minimum charge (cash, or USPS money
order) payment of $239.95.

Well, I was hoping that someone can do it for free but I'll pay
whatever you want. You didn't post an address so you'll have to email
it to me at It's not a modern clock radio, it's
an old one with lots of gears inside and lots of knobs outside. It has
tune, volume, tone, band, function switch, clock set, alarm set and a
rotary sleep timer. It's one of those with the round clock with the
hands.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

--
* * W
* . | ,. w , * "Some people are alive only because

why don't you **** off you helpless sack of possum ****?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

On Apr 30, 7:20*am, Bob Larter wrote:
Rick wrote:
On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.
That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.
**** off, troll.

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.

Indeed. But I somehow doubt that the situation the OP described actually
took place. ;^)

--
* * W
* . | ,. w , * "Some people are alive only because
* *\|/ *\|/ * * it is illegal to kill them." * *Perna condita delenda est

YOU GOT PROOF THAT IT DIDN'T, MUTT****ER?

NO. I DIDN'T THINK SO.

NOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY SUPERVISOR'S CLOCK RADIO

BECAUSE IF YOU AIN'T THEN PLZ DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUTS UP.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Rick wrote:
[...]

Hey, troll, your shift lock key is stuck on...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Rick wrote:
[...]

Hey, troll, your shift lock key is stuck on...- Hide quoted text -

I asked you for your address where I can send the clock radio but I
haven't got the email from you yet. Now Hotpop has some kind of anti
spam delay so plz send me the email twice to make sure it goes through
in time.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
:radio and
:swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
:and I want
ne of you to put it back together.
:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
:radio and
:swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
:and I want
ne of you to put it back together.
:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

Wouldn't it more cost effective to buy him a new clock radio? It
certainly sounds like you would be able to afford it. Hey, heres a
great idea, you could always cut back to one case of twinkies a day
and get him an even bigger one than he had. Then keep the old radio
around as a sacrificial lamb for those inevitable times that the hulk
reappears.....
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
:radio and
:swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
:and I want
ne of you to put it back together.
:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

24 cooks, working for an hour a day each... That's an interesting
setup!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Rick wrote:
[...]

OK, sent it four times...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres

Rick wrote:
On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:
I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.
That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.
**** off, troll.
Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.

Indeed. But I somehow doubt that the situation the OP described actually
took place. ;^)

YOU GOT PROOF THAT IT DIDN'T, MUTT****ER?

NO. I DIDN'T THINK SO.

NOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY SUPERVISOR'S CLOCK RADIO

BECAUSE IF YOU AIN'T THEN PLZ DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUTS UP.

Go **** yourself, troll.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA ---" wrote in
message
On Apr 29, 7:42 pm, Ross Herbert wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA

---"

wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
:radio and
:swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
:and I want
ne of you to put it back together.
:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

OK. Then this is a memnto with some significance. Can probably fix to make
it work but will still have character IE broken or glued case?

Call or e-mail for ship instructions.
http://infotech.awardspace.com/