Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default I need one of you to fix a clock radio

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:25:38 -0700 (PDT), "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE
MaGAnA ---" wrote:

On Apr 30, 12:15*pm, PeterD wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:31:36 -0700 (PDT), "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE
MaGAnA ---" wrote:

On Apr 30, 7:20*am, Bob Larter wrote:
Rick wrote:
On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.
That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.
**** off, troll.

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.

Indeed. But I somehow doubt that the situation the OP described actually
took place. ;^)

--
* * W
* . | ,. w , * "Some people are alive only because

YOU GOT PROOF THAT IT DIDN'T, MUTT****ER?

NO. I DIDN'T THINK SO.

NOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX MY SUPERVISOR'S CLOCK RADIO

BECAUSE IF YOU AIN'T THEN PLZ DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUTS UP.

Hey, troll, your shift lock key is stuck on...- Hide quoted text -

I asked you for your address where I can send the clock radio but I
haven't got the email from you yet. Now Hotpop has some kind of anti
spam delay so plz send me the email twice to make sure it goes through
in time.

OK, sent it four times...