Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
Rick[_8_] Rick[_8_] is offline

Default I need one of you to fix a clock radio

On Apr 30, 6:00 am, Bob Larter wrote:
--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA --- wrote:

I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
radio and
swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
and I want
one of you to put it back together.

That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
electronic devices for you.

**** off, troll.

Easier and cheaper to buy a new C/R... then, take an anger management
course.