Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JB[_5_] JB[_5_] is offline

Default I need one of you to fix a clock radio

"--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA ---" wrote in
message
On Apr 29, 7:42 pm, Ross Herbert wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT), "--- SiTrE JoSePHEnnE MaGAnA

---"

wrote:

:I got into an argument with my supervisor so i unplugged his clock
:radio and
:swung it by the cord and slammed it against the desk and busted it up
:and I want
ne of you to put it back together.
:
:That's what this newsgroup is for? Finding somebody to repair
:electronic devices for you.

I'm surprised you still have a job....

I don't work for him anymore. I own an ISP now. I have a two story
home, several cars and 24 hour a day cooks.

OK. Then this is a memnto with some significance. Can probably fix to make
it work but will still have character IE broken or glued case?

Call or e-mail for ship instructions.
http://infotech.awardspace.com/