Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default oregon electronics power supply

gink wrote:

Does anyone have a schematic, an old parts unit, or just a verbal
description of what and whee the electrolytics are in an Oregon D6
Variable voltage dual power supply? Someone pulled the caps and left
no record of what they were. Willing to pay for schematic or parts
unit.

thanks

Ask on news:sci.electronics.repair

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:35:02 +0100, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

gink wrote:

Does anyone have a schematic, an old parts unit, or just a verbal
description of what and whee the electrolytics are in an Oregon D6
Variable voltage dual power supply? Someone pulled the caps and left
no record of what they were. Willing to pay for schematic or parts
unit.

thanks

Ask on news:sci.electronics.repair

He did.

__NNNNL_.
JNNNNNNNNNNN.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
JNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
NNNN""NNNNF"4NNN)
(NN NN) (NN
4N. .NNL JN`
NNNNNN(NNNNN)
NNNNN (NNNN)
"NNNNNNF`
N.NNNN`N`
(NL___NN
_. `NNNNF
(NNN. `NN` JNN
(NNNNL .NNNN
.NNNNNNNNL. .JNNNNNNL
`NN" `"NNNNNL.JNNNN"` 4NN
`4NNNNN"
.JNNNNNNN.
.NNNN" `NNNNL
_NNNNNNN" `NNNNNNL.
(NNNNNNF `NNNNNN
4NNNNN (NNF"
`" ``
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

gink wrote:

Does anyone have a schematic, an old parts unit, or just a verbal
description of what and whee the electrolytics are in an Oregon D6
Variable voltage dual power supply? Someone pulled the caps and left
no record of what they were. Willing to pay for schematic or parts
unit.

thanks

Ask on news:sci.electronics.repair

He did.

Not in this thread.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

gink wrote:

Does anyone have a schematic, an old parts unit, or just a verbal
description of what and whee the electrolytics are in an Oregon D6
Variable voltage dual power supply? Someone pulled the caps and left
no record of what they were. Willing to pay for schematic or parts
unit.

thanks

Ask on news:sci.electronics.repair

He did.

Not in this thread.

It's still in the newsgroups header!!!!

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day an angel came down from heaven. You've been such exemplary statues," he announced to them, "That I'm going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life. The two approached each other a bit shyly, but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches.
Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces. "You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them.
Grinning even more widely the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "Great! Only this time you hold the pigeon down and I'll crap on it's head."
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

jak

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:46:29 -0000, jakdedert wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is not trolling.

A very religious man lived right next door to an atheist. While the religious one prayed day in, day out, and was constantly on his knees in communion with his Lord, the atheist never even looked twice at a church.
However, the atheist's life was good, he had a well-paying job and a beautiful wife, and his children were healthy and good-natured, whereas the pious man's job was strenuous and his wages were low, his wife was getting fatter every day and his kids wouldn't give him the time of the day.
So one day, deep in prayer as usual, he raised his eyes towards heaven and asked: "Oh god, I honor you every day, I ask your advice for every problem and confess to you my every sin. Yet my neighbour, who doesn't even believe in you and certainly never prays, seems blessed with every happiness, while I go poor and suffer many an indignity. Why is this?"
And a great voice was heard from above: "BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BOTHER ME ALL THE TIME!"
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is not trolling.

There was no mistake, and you are a troll. I added the
sci.electronics.repair group to the tread.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
[...]

PHucker usually hangs about on alt.binaries.chatter, he's often in the habit
of mis-reading peoples posts and then getting into an argument accusing them
of saying something they didn't - he plonked me for pointing out one such
case.

If you read his posts regularly it soon emerges that he is fond of bragging
that he goes about his life without regard for rules or laws, but woe betide
anyone he catches doing the same!

Just of late he's become quite the little net kop.

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is not trolling.

There was no mistake, and you are a troll. I added the
sci.electronics.repair group to the tread.

That was not obvious from your post.

Three women are in a gym locker room dressing up to play racquetball, when suddenly a guy runs through the room wearing nothing but a bag over his head and passes the three women.
He passes the first woman, who looks down at his penis. "He's not my husband," she says.
He passes by the second woman, who also looks down at his penis. "He's not my husband either." She says, also not recognizing the unit.
He passes by the third woman, who also looks down as he runs by her. "Wait a minute," she says. "He's not even a member of this club!"