Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default oregon electronics power supply

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:44:24 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:46:29 -0000, jakdedert wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is not trolling.

There was no mistake, and you are a troll. I added the
sci.electronics.repair group to the tread.

That was not obvious from your post.

Three women are in a gym locker room dressing up to play racquetball, when suddenly a guy runs through the room wearing nothing but a bag over his head and passes the three women.
He passes the first woman, who looks down at his penis. "He's not my husband," she says.
He passes by the second woman, who also looks down at his penis. "He's not my husband either." She says, also not recognizing the unit.
He passes by the third woman, who also looks down as he runs by her. "Wait a minute," she says. "He's not even a member of this club!"