Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default oregon electronics power supply

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:46:29 -0000, jakdedert
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If
you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food
source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around
when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it
needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple
of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to
ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is
not trolling.

There was no mistake, and you are a troll. I added the
sci.electronics.repair group to the tread.

PHucker usually hangs about on alt.binaries.chatter, he's often in the habit
of mis-reading peoples posts and then getting into an argument accusing them
of saying something they didn't - he plonked me for pointing out one such
case.

If you read his posts regularly it soon emerges that he is fond of bragging
that he goes about his life without regard for rules or laws, but woe betide
anyone he catches doing the same!

Just of late he's become quite the little net kop.