Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default oregon electronics power supply

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:46:29 -0000, jakdedert wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Nothing of note.

Folks, we got ourselves a troll. We can either feed it or starve it.
If you feed it, it will stick around for a while and get bigger. If you
starve it, it will die...or at least search out a more reliable food source.

Your choice. I'll be gone for a week or two. If it's still around when
I get back, it will prove either; a) I'm wrong; b) it's a particularly
persistent little bugger; or c) somebody's been giving it what it needs....

See you in a couple of weeks (unless I have free access in the couple of
hotels I'm going to AND I have time to post).

Idiot. I simply pointed out that someone (Michael) had asked the OP to ask in a group which the thread was already in. Correcting a mistake is not trolling.

There was no mistake, and you are a troll. I added the
sci.electronics.repair group to the tread.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.