Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
JW JW is offline

Default Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64

Hello all,

I'm trying to repair a F.W. Bell 9500 Gaussmeter that has a bad EL
display. There are several hundred dead pixels scattered all over the
viewing area, and looking at the panel under a microscope shows that there
are pock marks scattered all over on the aluminum substrate. This one's a
goner... Anyway, I'm unable to locate a replacement module, and emails to
the manufacturer of the instrument have gone unanswered so far. Does
anyone know of a drop-in replacement for one of these, or have one they
could part with? (I'd pay a good price!)

http://www.planar.com/products/docs/...l240-64-sd.pdf

Thanks for any help.

Rolling cabinet for my planar Matt Woodworking 17 August 27th 07 04:24 PM
$350 for a thickness planar what should I get? Bob Schmall Woodworking 9 March 16th 07 06:38 PM
Drop box use Bob AZ Metalworking 15 July 4th 05 06:01 PM
New toy-pictures in drop box Gunner Metalworking 19 January 5th 05 02:20 PM
Planar Snipe(TP300) stoutman Woodworking 14 January 1st 05 09:56 PM