DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/251484-looking-drop-replacement-planar-el240-64-a.html)

JW May 28th 08 10:51 AM

Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64

Hello all,

I'm trying to repair a F.W. Bell 9500 Gaussmeter that has a bad EL
display. There are several hundred dead pixels scattered all over the
viewing area, and looking at the panel under a microscope shows that there
are pock marks scattered all over on the aluminum substrate. This one's a
goner... Anyway, I'm unable to locate a replacement module, and emails to
the manufacturer of the instrument have gone unanswered so far. Does
anyone know of a drop-in replacement for one of these, or have one they
could part with? (I'd pay a good price!)

http://www.planar.com/products/docs/...l240-64-sd.pdf

Thanks for any help.