Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default inexpensive dialup

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

www.nocharge.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

captainvideo462002@ yahoo.com wrote:
My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

http://163.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JeffM" wrote in message
captainvideo462002@ yahoo.com wrote:
My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

http://163.com

Is that some kind of joke? I can't read Chinese.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Kennedy wrote:
"JeffM" wrote in message
captainvideo462002@ yahoo.com wrote:
My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

http://163.com

Is that some kind of joke? I can't read Chinese.

Yeah, it's some kind of a joke. Who the **** uses dial up anymore?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ashleigh Cope" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote:
"JeffM" wrote in message
captainvideo462002@ yahoo.com wrote:
My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.
http://163.com

Is that some kind of joke? I can't read Chinese.

Yeah, it's some kind of a joke. Who the **** uses dial up anymore?

Jee... Thanks for that.. Your just loaded with usefull info. Beleive it or
not there are still places without broadband.. Many places around where I
live aren't serviced by broadband.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"msg" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote:

"Ashleigh Cope" wrote in message

snip

Don't feed the aioe.org troll(s) ;-)

Just a heads up to all readers of this N.G.; inspect the
message headers on _all_ messages into the foreseeable future
to avoid replies to aioe.org trolls and forgers.

I wonder if it's one troll, or multiple people? I've honestly been curious
to see what sort of person does that, clearly they have more free time than
I do.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

You might try here to see if they have service in your area. At $3.33 per
month if you pay per year, it doesn't get much cheaper. I have never used
them so can't vouch for them. I used to have AllVantage but I see they were
bought.

http://vtisp.com/

WT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

James Sweet wrote:
For people who only do email, I suppose dialup is still fine.

....if you tell idiots to stop sending you 3MB HTML pages.
..
..
The reason I previously posted the link to the Chinese ISP
was that, on this newsgroup (with worldwide coverage),
the OP didn't bother to state where he is located.

Mentioning Rhode Island would have been apt.

This is where to find a cheap ISP: http://www.freedomlist.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

Where are you? Most cheap ISPs have limited service areas.
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&rls=com.microsoft %3Aen-us%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GGLD&q=cheap+internet+dialup

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 13, 6:38*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

* *Where are you? *Most cheap ISPs have limited service areas.
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&rls=com.micros...

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

We're located in New Hampshire but I suppose anything that would offer
local access numbers would be fine. Lenny
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

msg wrote:
Some years ago I needed a "dirt-cheap" dialup service for occasional
testing from an outside network into our network[...]
I'm sure that there are many resellers out there,
but FWIW, this one worked. http://www.550access.com
Michael

For that application, they sound ideal.
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache....*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
" wrote:

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

Where are you? Most cheap ISPs have limited service areas.
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&rls=com.micros...

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

We're located in New Hampshire but I suppose anything that would offer
local access numbers would be fine. Lenny

http://www.freedialup.org/site/ 603-371-5050

http://www.nocharge.com/connect_NewEngland.htm

http://www.free-internet.name/company_list.php?country=&continent=&country_code= US&sub_country=NH&name=&address=&number=&city=&zip =&protocol=0&quick_search=1&type1=1

I have heard good things about http://www.copper.net/ for low cost