Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default inexpensive dialup

" wrote:

On Mar 13, 6:38 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

Where are you? Most cheap ISPs have limited service areas.
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&rls=com.micros...

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

We're located in New Hampshire but I suppose anything that would offer
local access numbers would be fine. Lenny

http://www.freedialup.org/site/ 603-371-5050

http://www.nocharge.com/connect_NewEngland.htm

http://www.free-internet.name/company_list.php?country=&continent=&country_code= US&sub_country=NH&name=&address=&number=&city=&zip =&protocol=0&quick_search=1&type1=1

I have heard good things about http://www.copper.net/ for low cost