Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

lucky

Default Prodigy/SBC 15.95 dialup if you know where to look

Sorry if OT or you heard this before but this could save people some
money. I just accidentally found out that if you agree to a 6 month
commitment, prodigy will go from 21.95 to 15.95. Why they didn't tell
current customers, even via email, about this is a mystery to me.
Actually, I take it back, no it isn't. Happy savings! They don't say
what the pricing is after that but even if it's just the few months,
it's a deal.

Here is the homepage

http://sbc.com/sbcyahoo/

Here is where you enter your info saying you want that plan

http://support.sbcglobal.net/legacy/billingform/

Dave C.

"lucky" wrote in message
Sorry if OT or you heard this before but this could save people some
money. I just accidentally found out that if you agree to a 6 month
commitment, prodigy will go from 21.95 to 15.95. Why they didn't tell

Uhhhh . . . just about every dial-up ISP offers discounts if you sign up for
several month committment. Most are similar discounts to what Prodigy
offers. -Dave

R. Anton Rave

lucky wrote in message m...

if you agree to a 6 month commitment, prodigy will go from 21.95
to 15.95.

What are the advantages of $15.95/month Prodigy dial-up over $9.95
Juno/Netzero ($14.95 for the supposedly faster version), $9.94
Wal-mart Compuserv, or $10.95 PeoplePC?