lucky

Default Prodigy/SBC 15.95 dialup if you know where to look

Sorry if OT or you heard this before but this could save people some
money. I just accidentally found out that if you agree to a 6 month
commitment, prodigy will go from 21.95 to 15.95. Why they didn't tell
current customers, even via email, about this is a mystery to me.
Actually, I take it back, no it isn't. Happy savings! They don't say
what the pricing is after that but even if it's just the few months,
it's a deal.

Here is the homepage

http://sbc.com/sbcyahoo/

Here is where you enter your info saying you want that plan

http://support.sbcglobal.net/legacy/billingform/