Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default inexpensive dialup

wrote:

On Mar 13, 6:38 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

My internet provider was charging us 5.00 a month and was just sold to
a company thats raising our rates. Does anyone know of a provider that
is still dirt cheap. thanks, Lenny.

snip

We're located in New Hampshire but I suppose anything that would offer
local access numbers would be fine. Lenny

Some years ago I needed a "dirt-cheap" dialup service for occasional
testing from an outside network into our network; I used '550access.com'
which is a reseller of ISP services, and which used an ISP local to
us that normally charged $30.00/mo for the same services. Using the
same ISP that we used for other services made for convenience in
dealing with network issues, and the service was 'local', not some
understaffed, outsourced national outfit. I'm sure that there are
many resellers out there, but FWIW, this one worked.
http://www.550access.com

Michael