Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default how to not use the batteries in my light

hey everyone, i was just wondering if there's a way to not use the
batteries on this light that i have and use an adapter of some sort,
or would i even need an adapter? I think it's an LED light that
changes colour and i would like to keep it up permanently. I'm not
sure what batteries it uses, but the back of them says LR44 button
cell. Thanks in advance everyone!