Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default how to not use the batteries in my light

"hr(bob) " wrote in
ps.com:

On Feb 26, 9:43 pm, wrote:
hey everyone, i was just wondering if there's a way to not use the
batteries on this light that i have and use an adapter of some sort,
or would i even need an adapter? I think it's an LED light that
changes colour and i would like to keep it up permanently. I'm not
sure what batteries it uses, but the back of them says LR44 button
cell. Thanks in advance everyone!

How many batteries does it use? I think the LR44 is a 2V battery, so
if it uses two LR44's you would need a 4V DC wallwart type of adapter,
with a current of 100 milliamperes or more to power the light.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

LR44s are 1.5V.
Those LED lights use THREE LR44s,for a total of 4.5v

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik