Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate...:-)

bobandcarole wrote:
More so then you I'm quite sure.

Bull**** and brass knuckles. You can barely spell your way out of a wet
paper bag, and you're too lazy to actually write words out, instead
falling back on Internet "shorties" like "lol" and "ROTFLMAO". You're
about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that dropped out
of my bowels this morning.

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

That, and the fact that I've been posting here since 2001.

That long?
I feel sorry for the rest of the group........

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol omg u r soooo l337 LMFAO lol lol lol

Grow up, you ****ing idiot.

Sounds like a cover for an inferiority complex.

No, he's just being factual. However, it seems as though he also struck
a nerve with you.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
More so then you I'm quite sure.

Bull**** and brass knuckles.

Is that how you graduated high school?

You can barely spell your way out of a wet
paper bag, and you're too lazy to actually write words out, instead
falling back on Internet "shorties" like "lol" and "ROTFLMAO".

I'll spell this out just for you.........

F U C K Y O U

You're
about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that dropped out
of my bowels this morning.

So you're a **** eater?
Figures...*Laugh Out Loud*

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

*YAWN*

That, and the fact that I've been posting here since 2001.

That long?
I feel sorry for the rest of the group........

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

In alt.atheism bobandcarole shared this wisdom:

Sasha wrote:
bob&carole wrote:
What kind of person is called bobandcarole?
You would think you could choose one or the other, or do you just have
two identities?

Would this be a case of the devil calling the kettle black?

No, it's a case of your peers calling you out as a complete idiot.

The opinions of queers and pedophiles are irrelevant.

Fine, Bobby-poo. In that case, allow me to speak for the heterosexual
blokes that consider you a complete idiot.

ahem! Bobby-poo, you're a complete ****ing idiot.

Happy?

(Note: "****ing" inserted into above sentence for effect.)

"Son of Discord"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" . . The bible is crap, people who believe it
are idiots, and blasphemy is a victimless
crime because the whole fetid pile of
christianic mythology is a ficticious crock of ****."
-Stix, undefeated former Warlord of the BAAWA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article . com "bobandcarole" writes:

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Thats the question I asked, ****tard

"****tard" isn't a real word. Get an education.

Sasha is a stupid name, get another one.

(quoth the ... whatever ... with the name of an hermaphrodite)

**** any 16 year old's today cary???
I can wait for an answer, Sasha is probably sucking a turd out of your
ass....LOL

Sasha wrote:
You're about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that
dropped out
of my bowels.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
More so then you I'm quite sure.

Bull**** and brass knuckles.

Is that how you graduated high school?

You can barely spell your way out of a wet
paper bag, and you're too lazy to actually write words out, instead
falling back on Internet "shorties" like "lol" and "ROTFLMAO".

I'll spell this out just for you.........

F U C K Y O U

Tipical redneck responce

You're
about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that dropped out
of my bowels this morning.

So you're a **** eater?
Figures...*Laugh Out Loud*

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

*YAWN*

That, and the fact that I've been posting here since 2001.

That long?
I feel sorry for the rest of the group........

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Bull**** and brass knuckles.

Is that how you graduated high school?

My comment was in response to yours, and wasn't intended as an
indication as to how I finished high school. Although, the brass
knuckles came in handy when I successfully defended my Master's thesis,
and are still going strong a year into my PhD.

How is grade 10 coming along for you, superstar? Still confused?

I'll spell this out just for you.........

F U C K Y O U

The correct useage is "**** you". Once again, someone has to correct
your idiocy.

So you're a **** eater?
Figures...*Laugh Out Loud*

Why do you feel compelled to make things up and lie?

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

*YAWN*

Excellent way to defend yourself. Apparently, I've hit the nail on the
head.

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Then why are you speaking for me? You say you won't "lower" yourself,
and yet you make things up, lie, invent poop jokes and laugh at them
like a five year old...one has to wonder about you.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
(quoth the ... whatever ... with the name of an hermaphrodite)

**** any 16 year old's today cary???

By your ignoring the comment, we can assume that you are, in fact, half
man and half woman. No wonder you **** yourself so frequently.

Sasha wrote:
You're about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that
dropped out
of my bowels.

Don't they cover reading comprehension in grade school? I guess that
job pumping gas into my car was too glamorous a call for you.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Bull**** and brass knuckles.

Is that how you graduated high school?

My comment was in response to yours, and wasn't intended as an
indication as to how I finished high school. Although, the brass
knuckles came in handy when I successfully defended my Master's thesis,
and are still going strong a year into my PhD.

You seem very ignorant for a College Grad.
Must be an Affirmative Action student? :-)

Sasha wrote:
about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that dropped out
of my bowels.

bon appetit.............

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

*YAWN*

Excellent way to defend yourself. Apparently, I've hit the nail on the
head.

I didn't get a chance, you bore me to tears..............

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Then why are you speaking for me?

Maybe because your babbling is unintelligible?

You say you won't "lower" yourself,
and yet you make things up, lie, invent poop jokes and laugh at them

You're an easy person to laugh at.

like a five year old.

Sorry, cary would be the expert there... big smile

...one has to wonder about you.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

I'm wondering about you...why are you posting to alt.support.boylovers?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bob&carole wrote:
You seem very ignorant for a College Grad.
Must be an Affirmative Action student? :-)

It must infurioate you that someone as liberal and godless as myself is
so much more intelligent and important than yourself.

I'll spell this out just for you.........

F U C K Y O U

The correct useage is "**** you". Once again, someone has to correct
your idiocy.

You still failed to address this. Even when you try your hardest, you
can't spell properly. How very sad.

Excellent way to defend yourself. Apparently, I've hit the nail on the
head.

I didn't get a chance, you bore me to tears..............

You had your chance, and I'm giving you another one. It may not be as
exciting as the time you raped that 14 year old boy in your pickup, but
I'm sure you'll manage.

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Then why are you speaking for me?

Maybe because your babbling is unintelligible?

But in your previous posting, you stated that you wouldn't speak for me
since you refused to "lower" yourself. So which is it?

You say you won't "lower" yourself,
and yet you make things up, lie, invent poop jokes and laugh at them

You're an easy person to laugh at.

I'm not a poop joke.

like a five year old.

Sorry, cary would be the expert there... big smile

That isn't what your police report suggests, Bob.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

When you graduate reading class find out for yourself..............

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

I haven't read what you wrote, I'd have to actually join the group to
do that. Did you join so you could read the perverted messages and boss
people around?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Bull****

Did you join so you could read the perverted messages and boss
people around?

I joined to monitor and report pedophiles and ped groups.
And it's been very successful

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

No bull****. A box comes up and asks me if I'm 18 and if I answer yes,
then I can join. I have no interest in joining.

Bull****

Did you join so you could read the perverted messages and boss
people around?

I joined to monitor and report pedophiles and ped groups.
And it's been very successful

In what way have you been successful? And why don't you just leave the
monitoring to the FBI?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
When you graduate reading class find out for yourself..............

I'm working on my PhD, Bob - I'm obviously more qualified to speak on
reading comprehension than you are.

STILL waiting for you to address all of the points in my previous
message. You love to ignore what you can't defend, don't you?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Did you join so you could read the perverted messages and boss
people around?

I joined to monitor and report pedophiles and ped groups.

So that's why you download all of that kiddie porn, Bob - research,
right?

And it's been very successful

The only thing you've been successful at is molesting children and
making a complete ass of yourself on a newsgroup.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:
Sasha wrote:

bob&carole wrote:

What kind of person is called bobandcarole?
You would think you could choose one or the other, or do you just have
two identities?

Would this be a case of the devil calling the kettle black?

No, it's a case of your peers calling you out as a complete idiot.

The opinions of queers and pedophiles are irrelevant.

Well give us you opinion anyway, then we'll decide.

--

Fritz ....

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

An Wed, 13 Sep 2006 05:29:34 -0700, Lucifer hat geschreibt:

What kind of person is called bobandcarole?
You would think you could choose one or the other, or do you just have
two identities?

Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice (1969)

Bob and Carol are the hip swinger couple. Ted and Alice are their best
friends.

Quote from the IMDB plot summary by Kelly: "Bob insists that everyone
"feel" rather than intellectualize their emotions, and Carol pronounces
"that's beautiful" after anyone says anything even remotely personal."

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:43:34 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

In article .com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Uncle Vic wrote:
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bobandcarole
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty)
discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Tell us how old you are cary.
And then tell us what you plan to do with a "cute 16 year old
schoolgirl"

So tell us cary...how old are you?

Twenty years older than my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

Well, I don't know why our young "REALLY interested in homosexuality poofer"
wants to know but I just hope you're not you're not in your early thirties.

Now, I have no knowledge of "chicks with " - oh, never mind but
"bob&carole&fred&ralph&amos&frank&fred&robert&will iam&charlie&doug&donald&samu
el&john&egbert&smedly&dorkie&richard&joseph&harvil l&jamie&clyde" seem to be a
bit more "unusual" than rational human beings.

Of course, that could be just because the aforementioned wacko is so
"interested" in homosexuality.

It appears - from "his" snicker postings - that bobandcarole - is just bob
and that 'he" is very, very interested in homosexuality.

As a a matter of fact, "bob" seems to center her/his whole life around
homosexuality. It sort of makes one wonder what - these days - are the
"operational" definitions of "sexual predator" and "rapist".

I wonder if "bobandcharlie" are being tracked by the FBI or the Attorney
Generals of the several states.

And I wonder if bobandralph are being true to "their" special ways of life.

Now, please understand, I am not trying to justify bobandmoses as "sane" but
it might be a good idea to try them before they're executed as sexual
perverts.

Well, okay. It's not /that/ important.

++ gray

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate according to bob and caroleandtheir boys

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:28:29 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

In article . com
"bobandcarole" writes:

{...}

Its obvious that cary the fairy kittrell enjoys young teen girls as
playthings.

Wow! I'm a "fairy", yet I'm serviced by teenage girl "playthings"?

Hmmmmm.....

-- cary

I don't think it would be a very good idea to know bobandcaroles'
masturbatory fantasies or what "he" would like to do if "he" could get what
"he" really wanted from small children.

Apparently, bob&karlo hang around elementary schools so that "he" can track
the movements of young boys and girls.

I wonder if bob&karlo have to register whenever he changes jurisdictions.

Gray Shockley
------------------
Stop throwing the Constitution
in my face; It's just a goddamned
piece of paper!
- George Bush - Born Again Christian

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:32:53 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

In article .com
"bob&carole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Uncle Vic wrote:
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bobandcarole
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty)
discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Tell us how old you are cary.
And then tell us what you plan to do with a "cute 16 year old
schoolgirl"

So tell us cary...how old are you?

Twenty years older than my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

Well that makes you about 27.......

Lucky me.

So, now it's your turn:

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Now, Cary, . . . You're just prejudiced because of your age (sigh - I am
also).

It might be a better question to ask bobandcarl what his re-action to a "cute
16-year old" schoolboy is.

bobandcarl are /much/ more interested in boys than girls.

... and don't be embarrasssed, hear? If pretty girls just leave you
cold, if you hardly even notice them -- well, hey, we're a quite
accepting group here in `alt.education'. Nobody's going to try to
cure" you.

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" writes:

Uncle Vic wrote:
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bobandcarole
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty)
discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Tell us how old you are cary.
And then tell us what you plan to do with a "cute 16 year old
schoolgirl"

So tell us cary...how old are you?

Twenty years older than my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

Well, I don't know why our young "REALLY interested in homosexuality poofer"
wants to know

Learn to read a thread, dumbass

but I just hope you're not you're not in your early thirties.

Now, I have no knowledge of "chicks with

I don't think you have knowledge of much of anything.

" - oh, never mind but
"bob&carole&fred&ralph&amos&frank&fred&robert&will iam&charlie&doug&donald&samu
el&john&egbert&smedly&dorkie&richard&joseph&harvil l&jamie&clyde" seem to be a
bit more "unusual" than rational human beings.

Of course, that could be just because the aforementioned wacko is so
"interested" in homosexuality.

It appears - from "his" snicker postings - that bobandcarole - is just bob

Wrong again, faghag

and that 'he" is very, very interested in homosexuality.

It's something to laugh at..

As a a matter of fact, "bob" seems to center her/his whole life around
homosexuality.

Wrong again, you're batting a thousand. :-)

It sort of makes one wonder what - these days - are the
"operational" definitions of "sexual predator" and "rapist".

I wonder if "bobandcharlie" are being tracked by the FBI or the Attorney
Generals of the several states.

They're welcome any time.

And I wonder if bobandralph are being true to "their" special ways of life.

Don't wonder so much, it packs your bowels and your brain can't slide
out of your ass.

Now, please understand, I am not trying to justify bobandmoses as "sane" but
it might be a good idea to try them before they're executed as sexual
perverts.

Well, okay. It's not /that/ important.

Like everything you post............

++ gray

- - gray matter

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:57:45 -0500, Neil Kelsey wrote
(in article . com):

bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

The general consensus seems to be that bobandcarl is a psychotic latent
homosexual who likes pandering to young children and can think (and talk) of
nothing else.

I would imagine that its phone is tapped and that all it says and writes is
going to be used in its trial.

The really disgusting thing is that bobandcarl will probably /really/ like
prison. Unless, of course, there is a rumor that bobandcarl is a pedophile.

Apparently, the two things one really shouldn't be - if sentenced to prison -
is a traitor or a child molester.

Neither costs the tax payers a lot of money.

I wonder how many years bobandcarl has had a tap on "his" phone.

And how much of its day-to-day activities are observed and filmed.

I wouldn't wonder that the next time bobandcarl touchs a child, the stock in
Winchester ammunition will rise.

Judge: "Officer, was it really necessary to shoot the child rapist,
BobandCarl, 475 times?"

Officer: "Well, sir, I thought I saw it twitch at 300."

Judge: "Oh, perfectly understandable. I hope you gave it a few for me."

Officer: "Oops; sorry, Judge; I didn't even think of it."

Judge: "Court will take a short recess while the officer goes down to the
morgue and gives it a few for me."

wham. wham. wham-wham. wham-wham-wham. bang. wham. bang-bang. wham-bang.
wham-wham. wham-bang. bang-wham. bang-bang. wham-bang. wham-bang. bang-bang.

[This was not covered on Court TV as the reporters also went down to the
morgue to give it a few more shots.]

CSI was called in and it was their considered decision that - because of the
615 shots to the face and chest and where it should have had testicles - it
was truly the most horrific case of suicide they had ever seen."

The police chaplain spoke and said, "Let us prey."

And as he walked away, he spat upon the corpse of bobandcarl.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:10:31 -0500, Sasha wrote
(in article .com):

bobandcarole wrote:
Thats the question I asked, ****tard

"****tard" isn't a real word. Get an education.

Try to be kind to bobcarl.

After all, it's probably that it is still having a rough time being a
hermaphrodite and an even rougher time with its lust for young children.

And it doesn't qualify for an education.

Title IX only covers males and females and bobcarl is, well, you know . . .

Pity poor bobcarl/bobandcarole.

Just think what it would be like for /you/ to get your bra and jockstrap
mixed up!

And bobcarl has that day after day.

gray

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:39:50 -0500, Sasha wrote
(in article .com):

Sasha wrote:
You're about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that
dropped out
of my bowels.

Don't they cover reading comprehension in grade school? I guess that
job pumping gas into my car was too glamorous a call for you.

It's such a pity.

bobcarl is giving all homosexuals a bad name and there just aren't that many
people who know what "bobcarl is latent and afraid" means.

Of course, your everyday run-of-the-mill homosexual is just the same as your
everyday run-of-the mill heterosexual. In fact who bothers to separate them
that way? Who knows and why would anyone care?

Unless you're bobandcarole and bobandcarl and bobcarl and you're totally and
completely obsessed by homosexual pedophilia?

It appears that what we've got is - to be kind - a "sick puppy".

I would really like it if those who have surveillance on the perv perp would
announce where bobcarl/bobandcarol is so that children can be armed.

Not in school, of course. For that, we would want to have the newer model of
the M-16 and train the teachers on both single-shot and three-round bursts.
It would, of course, be important to teach the teachers and admin folks to
always aim for - and hit - the head.

With an apparent sexual pervert such as bobbicarlipoopsie, one must never aim
for the groin because this type - as is with most types - of sexual predator
doesn't have any balls.

All these richards are alike - cowards and blowhards.

Our flounders would be /so/ ashamed. - gray

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Did you join so you could read the perverted messages and boss
people around?

I joined to monitor and report pedophiles and ped groups.

So that's why you download all of that kiddie porn, Bob -

For somebody that claims to be working on a "PhD" you sure are
ignorant.

research,
right?

Is that what you call it?

Oh

And it's been very successful

The only thing you've been successful at is molesting children

LOL...Miss rottencrotch strikes out again.
and
making a complete ass of yourself on a newsgroup.

Let's talk about making an ass out of yourself......

Had anymore conversations about busting kiddie****ers with your friend
secret pedophile? :-)

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
When you graduate reading class find out for yourself..............

I'm working on my PhD, Bob

And we are to take your word for it??? :-)

- I'm obviously more qualified to speak on
reading comprehension than you are.

I wouldn't say that

STILL waiting for you to address all of the points in my previous
message. You love to ignore what you can't defend, don't you?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bob&carole wrote:
[...]

And I'm sure you won't mind posting my "police report" here ...:-)

Lying ****

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bob&carole wrote:
So that's why you download all of that kiddie porn, Bob -

For somebody that claims to be working on a "PhD" you sure are
ignorant.

Oh, you and I both know that isn't the case, Bob. And your ISP as well.

And it's been very successful

The only thing you've been successful at is molesting children

LOL...Miss rottencrotch strikes out again.
and
making a complete ass of yourself on a newsgroup.

And yet you don't deny molesting children. How interesting.

Let's talk about making an ass out of yourself......

Had anymore conversations about busting kiddie****ers with your friend
secret pedophile? :-)

No, I haven't spoken to you lately. You are, after all, the pedophile
in question.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Lucifer wrote:

Uncle Vic wrote:
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bobandcarole
) made the light shine upon us with this:

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty)
discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Tell us how old you are cary.
And then tell us what you plan to do with a "cute 16 year old
schoolgirl"

So tell us cary...how old are you?

Twenty years older than my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

Well that makes you about 27.......

Lucky me.

But not so lucky for the child.............

So, now it's your turn:

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

I have no "reaction"
Children don't turn me on, perv......

News to you
A 16 year old is not a child
In civilised countries, such as the UK, the age of consent is 16

That's frightening

I've slept with a 16 year old girl (I was 16 at the time, before you
start firing off accusations)

... and don't be embarrasssed, hear? If pretty girls just leave you
cold, if you hardly even notice them -- well, hey, we're a quite
accepting group here in `alt.education'. Nobody's going to try to
~cure" you.

Why would a kiddie****er moron like you be posting in alt.edu?

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

Because the FBI needs help.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:01:51 -0500, Chris Assaf is going to be a father
soon!!! wrote
(in article .com):

Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Neil Kelsey wrote:
bob&carole wrote:

Sasha wrote:
[...]

You&Carole need help more than any of the 3-letter agencies.

Gray Shockley
---------------------------------------
President George W C Bush's business professor at
Harvard Business School, *Professor Yoshi Tsurumi,
recalls our President as "not just as a terrible
student but as spoiled, loutish and a pathological liar".

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Sasha wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:
Its obvious that cary the fairy kittrell enjoys young teen girls as
playthings.
Maybe YOUR child is next...but you're probably a cum dumpster and
children are out of the question, except to molest...

I love it...it's like arguing with a child.

Like arguing with carey? LOl
He's a complete dumbass...........

Only in this case, the
child is less intelligent and more useless.

Now that's anonymous pedophile *secret*
Like mike the molester jackson he has the mind of a child, hence his
depraved lust.