Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Sasha Sasha is offline

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate...:-)

bobandcarole wrote:
(quoth the ... whatever ... with the name of an hermaphrodite)

**** any 16 year old's today cary???

By your ignoring the comment, we can assume that you are, in fact, half
man and half woman. No wonder you **** yourself so frequently.

I can wait for an answer, Sasha is probably sucking a turd out of your
ass....LOL

Sasha wrote:
You're about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that
dropped out
of my bowels.

Don't they cover reading comprehension in grade school? I guess that
job pumping gas into my car was too glamorous a call for you.