Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
bobandcarole bobandcarole is offline

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate...:-)

Sasha wrote:
bob&carole wrote:
You seem very ignorant for a College Grad.
Must be an Affirmative Action student? :-)

It must infurioate you that someone as liberal and godless as myself is
so much more intelligent and important than yourself.

I'll spell this out just for you.........

F U C K Y O U

The correct useage is "**** you". Once again, someone has to correct
your idiocy.

You still failed to address this. Even when you try your hardest, you
can't spell properly. How very sad.

Excellent way to defend yourself. Apparently, I've hit the nail on the
head.

I didn't get a chance, you bore me to tears..............

You had your chance, and I'm giving you another one. It may not be as
exciting as the time you raped that 14 year old boy in your pickup, but
I'm sure you'll manage.

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.

I wouldn't lower myself to your level.....

Then why are you speaking for me?

Maybe because your babbling is unintelligible?

But in your previous posting, you stated that you wouldn't speak for me
since you refused to "lower" yourself. So which is it?

You say you won't "lower" yourself,
and yet you make things up, lie, invent poop jokes and laugh at them

You're an easy person to laugh at.

I'm not a poop joke.

like a five year old.

Sorry, cary would be the expert there... big smile

That isn't what your police report suggests, Bob.

And I'm sure you won't mind posting my "police report" here ...:-)

Lying ****