Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Gray Shockley Gray Shockley is offline

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate according to bob and caroleandtheir boys

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:28:29 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

In article . com
"bobandcarole" writes:

{...}

Its obvious that cary the fairy kittrell enjoys young teen girls as
playthings.

Wow! I'm a "fairy", yet I'm serviced by teenage girl "playthings"?

Hmmmmm.....

-- cary

I don't think it would be a very good idea to know bobandcaroles'
masturbatory fantasies or what "he" would like to do if "he" could get what
"he" really wanted from small children.

Apparently, bob&karlo hang around elementary schools so that "he" can track
the movements of young boys and girls.

I wonder if bob&karlo have to register whenever he changes jurisdictions.

Gray Shockley
Stop throwing the Constitution
in my face; It's just a goddamned
piece of paper!