Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Sasha Sasha is offline

Default Cary Kittrel likes a little jail-bait on his plate...:-)

bobandcarole wrote:
More so then you I'm quite sure.

Bull**** and brass knuckles. You can barely spell your way out of a wet
paper bag, and you're too lazy to actually write words out, instead
falling back on Internet "shorties" like "lol" and "ROTFLMAO". You're
about as educated as the lump of last night's dinner that dropped out
of my bowels this morning.

By the way, degree mills don't count as education. Just stick with it -
I'm sure you'll finish that grade 10 designation in no time.

That, and the fact that I've been posting here since 2001.

That long?
I feel sorry for the rest of the group........

Don't speak for me, or anyone else.