Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Monitor Goes Black - Opinion Needed

I have a flat screen monitor that I purchased about 6 months ago. About
3 weeks ago it started to go black like it was going into screen saver
mode but comes out of it automatically within 3 seconds. This repats
like every minute but seems to stop when I'm using the computer for
more than a an hour. I checked all the cables and everything is plugged
in securely. All monitor setting both on the monitor and computer
appear ok. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Has anyone had
this problem?

Opinion Needed - American Standard Champion Toilet Alan Home Ownership 0 January 18th 05 02:55 PM
American Standard Champion Toilet Opinion Needed Alan Home Repair 6 January 17th 05 06:21 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Table Saw Opinion Needed. SDogg Woodworking 14 September 8th 04 10:02 PM
please explain this wiring - black, red, white, ground FN Home Repair 9 July 4th 03 03:46 PM