Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] cenorthamerica@yahoo.com is offline

Default Monitor Goes Black - Opinion Needed

I have a flat screen monitor that I purchased about 6 months ago. About
3 weeks ago it started to go black like it was going into screen saver
mode but comes out of it automatically within 3 seconds. This repats
like every minute but seems to stop when I'm using the computer for
more than a an hour. I checked all the cables and everything is plugged
in securely. All monitor setting both on the monitor and computer
appear ok. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Has anyone had
this problem?