Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ONLY ONE c l i c k FOR DISABLE PERSON ...

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio
attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK on my
URL/link who have on this web page
http://ready.5u.com/typeinternatonal.htm . This is yours help with me
and for this I will be very Thankful to you.

Regards

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ineedyourhelpp wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from
Polio attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK
on my URL/link who have on this web page
http://ready.5u.com/typeinternatonal.htm . This is yours help with me
and for this I will be very Thankful to you.

Regards

Yeah, look I've got some cat biscuits that my cats dont like. If ya want to
send me postage I'll send them on.

--
Cheers ............. Rheilly P

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"ineedyourhelpp" wrote in message
oups.com...

````````` This site may have been removed due to a violation of the 50megs
"Acceptable Use Policy".'''''''''''

If you add the Google toolbar to your browser you can blacklist such sites
which is turning out to be amazingly effective against phishing.