Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.gambling.poker,alt.home.repair

Default Sites for Whites

ImHotep,

That may be true, but you damn sure don't find WHITE SUPREMACISTS in
every ethnic group.

Since it is white people who control most of the big guns, weaponry,
and the money they are far more deadly when they have anti black views
then some black person on the street is who has no power to do any
harm to large populations.

Smart blacks stopped using the word RACIST because you slick whites
redefined it so that you could weaken it by calling black people
racist.

I personally, don't know any black people who hate whites because of
their skin color, as MOST of you all do us.

We are angry as hell with whites because of the vicious way they treat
when we try and get an equal share of the pie. What you foolishly call
black racism is a "black rage" and if you were treated by us in the
same manner that we get treated by you, you can damn betcha you all
would be angry as hell also, and you would have every right to be.
Some definitions for the serious minded here. The rest of you all are
just blowing smoke up each others arses! You're ducking and divving,
schucking and jivvin, lying and skyving. Trying to put the
responsibility for your ethnic hatred of blacks on to us.

The DEVIL is going to have a lot of fun with you folks on judgement
day. :-)

Hey Doug!

Here are some definitions that most people who work a lot in the field
of studying white supremacy have agreed to use when discussing race.
Take the entire quiz also, I'd like to know how you do.

SOME KEY DEFINITIONS FOLLOW:

BIGOT: A person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or
racial opinion that differs from his/her own.

EQUITY: The quality of being fair and just in dealing with all human
beings.

PLURALISM: A situation in which different groups live in mutual
respect while maintaining their own identities.

RACISM: AS DEFINED BY Websters Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of
the English Language. "(1)a belief that human races have distinctive
characteristics that determine their respective cultures, usually
involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right
to rule all other races different from their own.

Number one is identical to what you said.

(2) The group that thinks itself to be superior must have the power to
make and enforce policies that hold down the group judged to be
inferior.

Marlys most black people don't have the power to hold white people
down. That's the main reason why they shouldn't be called racist

..(3) a system of government or society based upon these premises.
Who controls the American Government Marlys? White people right?

RACIAL PREJUDICE: Someone who prejudges, or holds an incorrect, or at
the very least an inaccurate portrayal of an individual who holds
membership in the group under question.

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION: actions taken based on incorrect, or inaccurate
attitudes toward a member of a racial, ethnic, or minority group that
results from the individuals membership in that group.
Remember! Prejudice is an incorrect attitude, discrimination is action
towards those people based on those incorrect thoughts.

Many learned African Americans stopped using the term "Racist" a long
while ago because clever, but misinformed white people grabbed onto
the word and started branding every outspoken African American a
racist.

That's why most of us are moving towards using "White supremacist"
There can be no black supremacists because even Stevie Wonder can see
that black people in America have very little power, and aren't
supreme at all in the business, or educational worlds when compared to
white folk.

YOUR COMMITMENT TO PERSONALLY COMBAT RACISM

Indicate whether you have taken action on the items listed below.
Check appropriate column.

YES NO
___ ___ 1. Have I aggressively sought out more information in
an effort to enhance my own
awareness and understanding of racism through
(talking with African Americans,
socializing with them, reading books on
racism, and listening to people who have
lived it?)
___ ___ 2. Have I spent some time recently looking at my own
racist attitudes and behaviors
as they contribute to, or combat racism around
and within me?
___ ___ 3. Have I reevaluated my use of terms phrases or
behaviors that may be perceived
by others as degrading or hurtful.
___ ___ 4. Have I openly confronted a racist comment, joke,
or action among those around
me?
___ ___ 5. Have I made a personal contract with myself to take
a positive stand against
racism even at some possible risk, when the chance
occurs?
___ ___ 6. Have I become increasingly aware of racist TV
programs, advertising, news
broadcasts, holiday observations, slogans, etc.
___ ___ 7. Have I complained to those in charge of promoting
racist TV programs,
advertising, news broadcasts, holiday
observations, slogans, etc.?

___ ___ 8. Have I suggested and taken steps to implement
discussions or workshops aimed
at understanding and eliminating racism, with
friends, colleagues, social clubs.

___ ___ 9. Have I been investigating and evaluating political
candidates on all levels in
terms of their stance and activity
against racist government practices?

___ ___ 10. Have I investigated curricular of local schools in
terms of their treatment of the
issues of racism, (also, textbooks,
assemblies, faculty, staff, administration, and
athletic programs and directors)?

___ ___ 11. Have I contributed time and/ or funds to an
agency, fund, or program that
actively confronts the problems of racism?

___ ___ 12. Have my buying habits supported non-racist
companies or personnel?
___ ___ 13. Is my school or place of employment a target for
any educational efforts in
responding to racism?

___ ___ 14. Have I become seriously dissatisfied with my own
level of activity in combating
racism?
___ ___ 15. Have I realized that WHITE AMERICANS are trapped
by their own schools, homes,
media, government, families, etc., even when
they choose not to be openly racist?

___ ___ 16. Have I ended my affiliation with organizations
which are racist, in their membership
requirements?

___ ___ 17. Have I subscribed to a publication which will
educate me in the area of a culture
other than my own? Have I left copies of that
publication in sight where my friends
and associates might see it and question my interest in it?

___ ___ 18. Have I made an effort to learn some of the
language of those in my community who
may speak something other than standard English?
TYPICAL STATEMENTS WHITE PEOPLE MAKE ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

Put an "X" before the statements that represent your present beliefs
or an "O" before those that represent previously held beliefs.

___ 1. Just what do those people want anyway?
___ 2. I don't understand what you people are saying.
___ 3. On the whole, the educated, the upper class, the
emotionally mature, and the deeply
religious are much less racist.
___ 4. Other ethnic groups had to struggle. Why is it so
different for Blacks?
___ 5. Angry minorities make me feel so helpless.
___ 6. Racism exists only where minorities exist. Remove
the minorities and we won't have
these problems.
___ 7. (To a minority) No matter what I say or do, it doesn't suit
you. You're never satisfied.
As far as you're concerned, I can't do anything right.
___ 8. If you could just get people feeling good about themselves,
there would be less racism.

___ 9. I'M NOT RACIST, BUT WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT, I
WOULDN'T MARRY A BLACK PERSON???

___ 10. I SHOULD NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF MY
ANCESTORS!
___ 11.I'm with them up to the point where they want to break the
law or do something illegal.
___ 12. How can I be pro-black without being anti-white?

___ 13. I am not personally responsible for the policies of
racist institutions.
___ 14. The most important thing minorities need are education
and the vote!

___ 15. (WHITE) PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO INTEGRATE IF THEY DON'T
WANT INTEGRATION.

___ 16. Love can't be legislated.
___ 17. What are we going to do to alleviate the black problem?
___ 18. Every person should be judged solely on the basis of his
or her accomplishments
regardless of race.
___ 19. We (Whites) should get a little more appreciation for
what we are doing to help.

___ 20.SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK!

___ 21.(SAID TO A BLACK PERSON) I'VE GOTTEN TO KNOW YOU SO WELL
THAT I JUST DON'T SEE YOU AS BLACK ANYMORE.

___ 22. Every time I express my opinion to a black person I get
put down.
___ 23. On the basis of statistics, it's true that there is a
higher crime rate in the ghetto.

___ 24. Black people are more in tune with their feelings; they
are more emotional

___ 25. IN MANY SITUATIONS MINORITIES ARE PARANOID AND
OVERSENSITIVE. THEY READ MORE INTO THE SITUATION THAN IS
REALLY THERE. THEY FIND DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE THEY'RE
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR IT.

___ 26. Why don't they just relax?
CLARIFICATION TO THE TYPICAL WHITE STATEMENTS

Below are descriptions of the racist assumptions in some of the 26
typical statements

1-2 Feigns ignorance of legitimate minority demands for the basic
ideals of all
humans;-justice, equity, pluralism, human treatment.
3. Assumes that racism is an individual matter rather than one of all
whites who take advantage of the benefits of a white racist dominated
society.
4. Shows a deep ignorance of the special deprivations suffered by
African American people because of whites.
5. A denial of white responsibility for dealing with White racism.
The statement blames minorities for making Whites feel helpless-a
special example of "blaming the victim".
6. Says the problem is in being a minority, not in the reaction of
Whites to minorities.
7. Says there is nothing wrong with what the speaker says or does;
it's only in the minority group members perception of what is being
said or done.
8. Denies the fact of institutional racism and every White person's
responsibility to combat it. Denies reality in that if racism weren't
so powerful and so effective at keeping minority groups in their
place, we'd have given it up a long time ago.
9. A contradiction......self evident
10. Avoids Whites' current responsibility for dealing with current
racism. We are all guilty by failing to take action and/or partaking
of the benefits of a White racist society.
11. Revolution is permitted for only the right (White) reasons.
12. Assumes that there can be no true pluralism, that in fact White
is right and that others are here only as Whites are willing to put up
with them.
13. Denial of responsibility and individual power to effect change.
14. Denial of the presence and power of institutional racism.
15. Denies legitimate human rights by treating the problem as one of
individual feelings.
16. Minority groups don't want love; they want equity.
17. Mislabels the problem. It's a white problem
18. This is a statement that systematically ignores the cumulative
effects of a tradition of institutionalized racism in this society and
the larger amount of investment required by African Americans to
attain the same accomplishments because of White racism.
19. Should a battered child appreciate it when the battering stops
and be grateful for only the stopping? Justice is appreciated.
20. Insidious patronizing attitude; suggests a superior position of
the White person. Whites choose their friends; African Americans must
be chosen.
21. The speaker must deny minority group member's blackness in order
to be able to relate to him/her.
22. There's nothing wrong with the White opinion, only with the
African Americans reaction to it.
23. Blaming the victim doesn't adequately account for what White
institutions have done to produce the results.
24. Reacting to stereotypes.
25. There's obviously something wrong with African American
perception of the situation than with the situation itself. Let's
change the perceptions and leave the situation alone.
26. It's all an African American problem. If they'd just be
reasonable, they'd see it's not as bad as they think it is and they'd
understand. A total denial of the reality of the results of
institutional racism.

BIBLIOGRAPHY
This is a suggested list of books to help you begin your exploration
of the problems of racism.
RACISM
Allport, Gordon The Nature of Prejudice, Addison
Wesley, 1979
Anderson, Claude Black Labor, White Wealth
Bell, Derrick Faces At The bottom of The Well-The
permanence of Racism in America.
Clark Kenneth Prejudice and your Child, Wesleyan,
Middletown CT, 1986
Cobbs, Price, and William Grier Black Rage, Basic Books, New York,
1980
Cone, James H. Martin and Malcolm and America, Orbie
Books, Maryknoll, N.Y 1991
Deloria, Vine We talk, You Listen MacMillan, N.Y.
1970.
Deloria, Vine Custer Died for your Sins.
Griffin, John Black Like Me-The story of a white man
who turned himself black
Hacker, Andrew, Two Nations: Black and White, Separate,
Hostile, and Unequal: 1992
Halsell, Grace Soul Sister -The story
of a white woman who turned herself Black 1969
Johnson John H. Ebony Magazine, Jet Magazine, Emerge
Magazine
Kochman, Thomas Black and White Styles In Conflict University of
Chicago Press, Chicago 1991
Mathabante, Mark Kaffir Boy, Macmillan, New York 1986
Morrison Toni The Bluest Eye Wahington Square, New York, 1972
Patterson and Kim The Day America Told The Truth
Peters, William A Class Divided: Then and Now, Yale, New Haven 1987
Ryan, William L. Blaming The Victim: Random house, New York,
1972
Siberman, Charles Crisis In Black and White, Random House 1964
Wattenberg, Ben Birth Dearth, Pharos, New York, 1987
White, Joseph L. The Psychology of Blacks, Prentice Hall, Inc
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 1984.
Williams, Juan Eyes on the Prize, Viking, New York, 1987
Wiley, Ralph Why Black People Tend to Shout
Wiley, Ralph What Black People Should Do Now
Wright, Richard Black Boy, Harper and Row New York, 1969
Wright, Richard Native Son
Yette. Samuel F. Choice: The Issue of black Survival in
America, College Books Silver Springs,

CLEGLIDE'S DEFINITIONS OF A NON-RACIST WHITE PERSON. The More of
these are true of you; the more exalted a human being you are.

1. Someone who believes that interracial relationships and
marriage are OK for
them, or their family, and wouldn't mind dating or marrying an
African
American person if they met one they loved, despite the
societal and familial
pressures. Not the hypocrites who say it's not O.K. for me,
but it's O.K. if other
whites want to do it. The catch with this statement is that
nearly all whites say
the same thing. The implication of feeling this way is that
most of them, (70%),
don't view us as 100% equal to them on all levels.

2. Someone who believes that African Americans are entitled to
reparations for the 300 years of chattel slavery to which we were
subjected. This includes a belief in the necessity of affirmative
action and other programs designed to aid African Americans who have
been excluded from mainstream America.

3. Someone who socializes on a regular VOLUNTARY basis with
African
Americans MALES and females; they don't just pay lip service,
but actively try
to make a positive difference in the plight of African
Americans through their
day to day lifestyle.

4. Someone who knows and admits that much of what whites believe
about African
Americans are lies and untrue stereotypes born out of fear and
hysteria, and
based on misinformation PROGRAMMED INTO THEM BY THEIR
PARENTS AND FRIENDS DURING THEIR FORMATIVE YEARS.

5. Someone who knows, understands, and believes the teachings of
the historians and scientists who have studied the enormous
positive role of
African Americans in the shaping of this planet.

6. Someone who wouldn't mind birthing and raising children of
African
Americans within the framework of marriage.

7. Someone who is honest, truthful, caring, respectful and keeps
their
promises to African Americans.

8. Someone who treats African Americans as they wish to be treated.

9. Given the history of brutality, slavery, hatred, and
mis-treatment that our
people have suffered at the hands of many white people which
continues even to this day, you must be a person who doesn't
exploit
African Americans personally or professionally.

10. One who honors and respects our customs and cultures.

On Sun, 14 May 2006 22:56:30 GMT, "Irish Mike"
wrote:

No, I think I nailed the point dead on. He is an anti-Irish racist *******.
BTW, what set this nut case off was that I responded to the OP of the thread
and said, "whites do not have a monopoly on racism in this country." Which
is to say, you will find racists in every ethnic group and not just among
white people.

Sorry if that offends you.

Irish Mike

SpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Irish Mike" wrote in message
. com...
wrote in message
oups.com...
I know that whites are not the majority anymore and I don't go for
illegal aliens coming into the country, deport all their asses if their
illegal (and that includes the illegal Irish). But why hate blacks and
jews just for being black or jewish? Thats just wrong. Your Irish
right? Why don't you go back to ireland then?

"Why don't you go back to ireland then?"

You're not only a racist *******, you're a hypocrite as well.

Irish Mike

You obviously missed the point.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.gambling.poker,alt.home.repair

Beware of Troll droppings!

Geez, guy. Maybe people would treat you better if you knocked that chip off
your shoulder.

Don't bother responding. Your a Troll, and I won't get into a flamewar with you.

wrote:

No, I think I nailed the point dead on. He is an anti-Irish racist *******.
BTW, what set this nut case off was that I responded to the OP of the thread
and said, "whites do not have a monopoly on racism in this country." Which
is to say, you will find racists in every ethnic group and not just among
white people.

Sorry if that offends you.

Irish Mike

SpareBedroom" wrote in message