Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ITT Tech

What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Liebermann

hath wroth:

What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITT_Technical_Institute
(30 seconds with Google).
--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David L. Foreman

On 6 May 2006 13:14:16 -0700, wrote:

What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

International Telephone and Telegraph.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy

hmm.. Good info.. I've always wondered what it stood for, but never bothered
to look it up..

- Mike

"David L. Foreman" wrote in message
On 6 May 2006 13:14:16 -0700, wrote:

What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

International Telephone and Telegraph.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 7 May 2006 01:22:13 -0400, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

hmm.. Good info.. I've always wondered what it stood for, but never bothered
to look it up..

- Mike

"David L. Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On 6 May 2006 13:14:16 -0700, wrote:

What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

International Telephone and Telegraph.

They really lucked into the "IT" part, didn't they?

Tom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rb

Institute of Technical Training

wrote in message
oups.com...
What does the ITT stand for in ITT Tech?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

What's Institute of Technical Training?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Nebenzahl

distar97 spake thus:

Sadly, tech work doesn't seem to be the same in our throw-away society.

You can bet it is, or is even better, in Bangalore.

They're going to kick our asses.

--
Pierre, mon ami. Jetez encore un Scientologiste
dans le baquet d'acide.

- from a posting in alt.religion.scientology titled
"France recommends dissolving Scientologists"
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rb

ITT = Institute of Technical Training

wrote in message
ups.com...
What's Institute of Technical Training?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ITT = Institute of Technical Training ?
ITT = International Telephone and Telegraph ?

Tech Support Cliff Metalworking 4 February 10th 06 12:12 AM
OT - For Kathy Cliff Metalworking 3 September 1st 05 03:58 AM
Wanted: Radio Shack Weatheradio tech manual Dr. Klahn Electronics Repair 3 May 17th 05 04:49 AM
after tech left - no tvguide+ descriptions Jeff Electronics Repair 2 December 8th 03 04:22 AM