Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Juan Jimenez

Default Source for small parts order

My 15 year old musician son has developed an interest in building his own
synth components, and I would like to help him, but I need to find a good
source of electronic parts that won't try to gouge me on S&H on small
orders. The inventory of what I need to purchase is located at:

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/a...0604REV01.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/a...200604REV01.ht
ml

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

Small orders are always a problem. In looking quickly over the work,
I think of Digi-Key and Jameco.

greg

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Travis Jordan

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Any ideas?

Looking at the list I'd use Mouser. No minimum order, no handling fees,
UPS shipping.

www.mouser.com