DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for small parts order (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/155945-source-small-parts-order.html)

Juan Jimenez May 2nd 06 09:18 PM

Source for small parts order

My 15 year old musician son has developed an interest in building his own
synth components, and I would like to help him, but I need to find a good
source of electronic parts that won't try to gouge me on S&H on small
orders. The inventory of what I need to purchase is located at:

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/a...0604REV01.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

GregS May 2nd 06 09:44 PM

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/a...200604REV01.ht
ml

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

Small orders are always a problem. In looking quickly over the work,
I think of Digi-Key and Jameco.

greg

Travis Jordan May 3rd 06 12:06 AM

Source for small parts order

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Any ideas?

Looking at the list I'd use Mouser. No minimum order, no handling fees,
UPS shipping.

www.mouser.com