MrIC

Default ICs Needed For HP / Agilent 8116A Repair

I am trying to find the following ICs:

Slope ic u201 code 1826-0955

Shaper ic u401 code 1826-0923

Timing select ic u300 5180-2410

Does anyone stock them or know where I can get them? Any help would be
appreciated.

I am repairing an HP/Agilent 8116A.

Thanks!

carneyke

I seem to remember the shaper being a high failure item. Either you get
one from Agilent (few hundred dollars, if available) or get a scrap
unit and hope it works.

MrIC wrote:
: I am trying to find the following ICs:

: Slope ic u201 code 1826-0955

Custom designed IC from H.P. (now agilent) for this part. Only source would
be Agilent TRIANGLE/SLOPE WAVEFORM GEN 1DB6

: Shaper ic u401 code 1826-0923
IC 1DC7 Listed as "IC, Linear, Misc" (not a very good description I'll add).

Same as above.

: Timing select ic u300 5180-2410

Odd number for an IC from HP. It' a "multi use part number" that is not
on their database.

Your only hope for these parts would to be to contact the Agilent Technologies
folks and see if they have the part for purchase. They were designed
by what was then HP's "Santa Clara Division" as custom parts that were
actually manufactured by HP and not OEM'ed.

b.