Default Troubleshoot monitor problem ? - Dcp02242.jpg (0/1)

Any advice on troubleshooting this hideous monitor problem. It seems
to see double. The model is a 21" Sony/Sun 5010PT. The OSD doesn't
double like the screen which makes me think it can still be saved. I
have it in pieces and if anybody has some repair advice I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Dave

Just a hint, this is not a binary newsgroup.
Either post a link to a web page for the picture, or post the binary
newgroup where you posted the image.