Wayne

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:23:43 -0400, wrote:

Any advice on troubleshooting this hideous monitor problem. It seems
to see double. The model is a 21" Sony/Sun 5010PT. The OSD doesn't
double like the screen which makes me think it can still be saved. I
have it in pieces and if anybody has some repair advice I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Dave

The 5010PT is a Sony N3 chassis - the number one failure is IC007
CXA2043Q which results in many deflection related faults. The least
expensive source I've found for this IC is Pacific Semiconductors
http://pacificsemi.com/search.php

Wayne