Default coby television?

I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I
can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for
that matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their
product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

sofie

Coby = POS = peice of s--t.
The worst "china" crap ever imported.
You get about what you pay for.... in this case, even less.
You buy cheap, you get cheap.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I
can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for
that matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their
product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

JANA

I would not go near to that brand...

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I
can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for
that matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their
product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

culfan

I see tons of those little AC/DC 5" color TVs made by Emerson, GE, etc for
next to nothing at flea markets and swap meets.

wrote in message
oups.com...

I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I
can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for
that matter.

James Sweet

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been seeing listings for Coby brand of 5 1/2 in. color tv sets. I
can't find them rated in Consumer Reports, or even on the internet, for
that matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their
product?

All info welcomed! Aaron

Chances are it's junk, probably made in China.

sofie

It is worse than junk. Some "China" stuff can be OK
but this is the worst of the worst.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

wrote in message

matter.

Does anyone reading this know about Coby? How is the quality of their
product?

Chances are it's junk, probably made in China.

Bennett Price

I recently bought a 5" BW/AM/FM set. AM/FM are OK; sound on TV
acceptable after a 5 minute warmup. Yes, it's junk but about what I
expected for $18. It costs too much to ship it back for warranty repair
of the sound - I just have to wait for it to warm up.