Vatsan

Default how to tune old Magnavox Television

I got an old Magnavox television (wooden chasis) in a yard sale.
Surprisingly, it doesn't have a tuning panel. The remote doesn't
have a menu option either. The only things it seems to know to
do is change channel selectors and power on/off. Does anyone know
how I can tune the television ?

(The model number is not written anywhere on the television :-( )

Thanks,
Vatsan.

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:16:21 -0500, Mike Berger
wrote:

Save it for a museum. I don't think I've ever seen a TV with a wooden
chassis.

When I was growing up we made our IC's out of wood...

Tom

Vatsan wrote:

I got an old Magnavox television (wooden chasis) in a yard sale.
Surprisingly, it doesn't have a tuning panel. The remote doesn't
have a menu option either. The only things it seems to know to
do is change channel selectors and power on/off. Does anyone know
how I can tune the television ?

(The model number is not written anywhere on the television :-( )

Thanks,
Vatsan.

television malfunction mystery jon Electronics 3 July 7th 04 02:58 AM
Sony KV-M1420U Television - No Colour mlv UK diy 12 February 23rd 04 01:08 PM
BS Tune up Rob V Woodworking 6 November 16th 03 05:03 AM
Magnavox projection TV RD851-8AK04 Ed Ellers Electronics Repair 0 July 31st 03 09:54 AM
Student help - Magnavox projection TV RD851-8AK04 Scott McDonnell Electronics Repair 0 July 28th 03 03:31 AM