Rono

Default Any Canadian Technicians around???

Trying to repair lots of T.V., VCR, DVD, combo's
Projection T.V.'s, computer monitors, etc, but the
main problem here is that a lot of you are in the USA,
& we get totally different model #'s, & units aren't the
same!

I do a fair bit of "low end" units like Prima, Advent,
Durabrand, Emerson, etc, as well as ALL well known
brands, but nobody seems to have any info, on these
newer units! I'm in eastern Newfoundland, Canada, &
can't get any help here, locally! I have literally tons of tips,
info, service menu access tips, etc to share! I'm in the process
of doing up a database of great sites for newsgroup postings,
free, & pay schematics, tips, etc, & I have a lot more coming,
every week! Want to share info?? Rono.