Rono

Default JVC Projo M # AV-48P575!!

Replaced the blue CRT for foggy blue picture, put yoke,
& purity rings exactly back in place, adjusted yoke, &
rings (as an assembly, not to seperate the rings), but left
hand side has bad blue convergence! tried auto, & full
manual convergence, & pressed the "muting" button on
the remote, to save the adjustments. "If you try Super Focus",
the bad left side comes back. If you do full convergence, &
don't use "Super Focus", it's fine. Talked to tech up away,
did everything he said. I'll have to call him again. Ideas?
Should I move the two yoke rings slightly? Rono.

Jason D.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:21:34 -0230, "Rono" wrote:

Replaced the blue CRT for foggy blue picture, put yoke,
& purity rings exactly back in place, adjusted yoke, &
rings (as an assembly, not to seperate the rings), but left
hand side has bad blue convergence! tried auto, & full
manual convergence, & pressed the "muting" button on
the remote, to save the adjustments. "If you try Super Focus",
the bad left side comes back. If you do full convergence, &
don't use "Super Focus", it's fine. Talked to tech up away,
did everything he said. I'll have to call him again. Ideas?
Should I move the two yoke rings slightly? Rono.

Rono,

You need service manual for this. It is involved setting up and yes
it requires you to save the convergence settings. I'll get the
instructions for saving this settings by email.

Oh, remember: DVI module box is not warranted if locked. It is 200+
item. It locks itself down (by erasing it's own eeprom) if the
optical sensor via the uppmost hole in the DVI metal can is exposed to
light while plugged or powered. Unplug proj first thing then back
panel comes off then 3 or 4 plugs get yanked off on that stupid DVI
box so you can power the proj safely under service. FREAKING TOO FAR
this way!!

Cheers, Wizard

Toshiba Projo 50A61. No video [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 January 31st 05 12:04 AM
Old Philips Magnavox Model XL8530 AK01 Projo - No Power Ron Novini Electronics Repair 1 May 26th 04 04:10 PM
mitsu-vs-5020r projo no picture wolf Electronics Repair 1 March 13th 04 02:59 PM
Pioneer SD-P55A3-K projo, I think you're right Jammy @ ampdoc Ron Novini Electronics Repair 1 February 9th 04 03:54 PM
Pioneer SD-P55A3-k projo flyback or splitter? Ron Novini Electronics Repair 2 January 23rd 04 04:16 AM