Rono

Default JVC Projo M # AV-48P575!!

Replaced the blue CRT for foggy blue picture, put yoke,
& purity rings exactly back in place, adjusted yoke, &
rings (as an assembly, not to seperate the rings), but left
hand side has bad blue convergence! tried auto, & full
manual convergence, & pressed the "muting" button on
the remote, to save the adjustments. "If you try Super Focus",
the bad left side comes back. If you do full convergence, &
don't use "Super Focus", it's fine. Talked to tech up away,
did everything he said. I'll have to call him again. Ideas?
Should I move the two yoke rings slightly? Rono.