Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Hammers should be banned...

Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:52:15 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Hammers should be banned...

Interesting, if quite slanted. If you read down further, though, and
were self-consistent, you'd say that _handguns_ should be banned.

That Piazza guy needs to study his history: folks have been going on
rampages and killing other folks with whatever weapons are handy ever
since our ancestors were motile. Returning to "the days when these type
of horrific, murderous rampages never happened" will require some serious
devolution on our parts, into an ecological niche already filled quite
successfully by the fungi.

Given that he apparently makes a point of talking about things that he's
not qualified to utter a sound on, one wonders (a) why we should believe
anything he says, and (b), why the reporter had such poor judgment as to
include his quote.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 07/01/2013 16:52, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

Hammers serve a useful purpose. The article did not say how many were
actually killed with a hammer.

In fact its a bit like saying trailers and cars killed 5,000 people last
year, so lets blame and ban trailers?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/7/2013 10:52 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

I have known one person hit with a hammer and one person shot with a
gun. The person shot, sued, the person hit with the hammer died.

The moral of the story, I don't know, make up your own.
Mikek

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

amdx wrote:

On 1/7/2013 10:52 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

I have known one person hit with a hammer and one person shot with a
gun. The person shot, sued, the person hit with the hammer died.

The moral of the story, I don't know, make up your own.

Don't get into a gunfight with a hammer.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/7/2013 10:52 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

Jim, you'll like this protection of the innocent.
http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2013/0.../?subscriber=1

Mikek

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:20:46 +0100, tuinkabouter
wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:38:47 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 1/7/2013 10:52 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

Jim, you'll like this protection of the innocent.
http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2013/0.../?subscriber=1

Mikek

Yep. I already knew of that one.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
tm tm is offline

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:38:47 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 1/7/2013 10:52 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

...Jim Thompson

Jim, you'll like this protection of the innocent.
http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2013/0.../?subscriber=1

Mikek

Yep. I already knew of that one.

...Jim Thompson

Yep, another libtard almost taken out. Someone buy that woman some hollow
point +p loads.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

You did not get my point.
Let me rephrase it.

Wat do you prefer, An idiot with a hammer in the school of your
grandchildren or an idiot with an AR 15 in the school.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Not that hard really. A small amount of explosive and some hammers...

"Improvised" explosives are easy enough to make, if you get past the
learning curve. The government printing office sells the instructions
no less.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

You did not get my point.
Let me rephrase it.

Wat do you prefer, An idiot with a hammer in the school of your
grandchildren or an idiot with an AR 15 in the school.

Most children are killed by abductors/molesters, rarely via gun.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
tm tm is offline

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

You did not get my point.
Let me rephrase it.

Wat do you prefer, An idiot with a hammer in the school of your
grandchildren or an idiot with an AR 15 in the school.

Most children are killed by abductors/molesters, rarely via gun.

...Jim Thompson
--

Right. Again, a mental health problem, not a gun problem. It's the libtards,
not the guns.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

?
? Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
? with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

You did not get my point.
Let me rephrase it.

Wat do you prefer, An idiot with a hammer in the school of your
grandchildren or an idiot with an AR 15 in the school.

There is a huge difference between an idiot, and a homicidal maniac.
The problem isn't the weapon, it's that these freaks are allowed to roam
freely. Since a hammer makes no noise, he could have possibly killed
even more by picking them off, one by one. It looks like you need to be
removed from society, and locked up for everyone's safety because of you
high power rifle fetish.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

tm wrote:

Right. Again, a mental health problem, not a gun problem. It's the libtards,
not the guns.

Solyent Green is Libtards!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
tm tm is offline

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

tm wrote:

Right. Again, a mental health problem, not a gun problem. It's the
libtards,
not the guns.

Solyent Green is Libtards!

No, the meat is too tough.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

tm wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote in message
m...
?
? tm wrote:
??
?? Right. Again, a mental health problem, not a gun problem. It's the
?? libtards,
?? not the guns.
?
?
? Solyent Green is Libtards!

No, the meat is too tough.

That's where the 'Solyent' part comes in. Industrial grade
tenderizer, that will turn kidney stones into marshmallows. ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

Sigh is my sentiment too. Show me and the rest of us where you get your
statistics.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:19:30 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:05:10 -0500, "Charles"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

Sigh is my sentiment too. Show me and the rest of us where you get your
statistics.

From the above posted URL article's link to 2011 FBI stats.

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 5:52 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Hammers should be banned...

http://tinyurl.com/aohq9p4

But killing 20 children and six adults in one go is nearly impossible
with a hammer.

That is the problem with semi automatic fire arms.

Besides that, there are many accidents with guns.

Arithmetic is not the best suite of leftists. MORE people were killed
with hammers than with rifles. Sigh....

Sigh is my sentiment too. Show me and the rest of us where you get your
statistics.

From the above posted URL article's link to 2011 FBI stats.

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls

When one seeks to substantiate ones position via derogatory remarks, one is
clearly demonstrating ones own inadequacy.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Charles wrote:

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

And verified every time that you post something.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls

When one seeks to substantiate ones position via derogatory remarks, one is
clearly demonstrating ones own inadequacy.

So does constantly referring to yourself as 'one'. People would
treat you better if you didn't come across as a know it all jerk. That
make it look as if you're trying to fill Sloman's shoes.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:31:52 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Charles wrote:

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

And verified every time that you post something.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls

When one seeks to substantiate ones position via derogatory remarks, one is
clearly demonstrating ones own inadequacy.

So does constantly referring to yourself as 'one'. People would
treat you better if you didn't come across as a know it all jerk. That
make it look as if you're trying to fill Sloman's shoes.

Ah, yes, I have an unfilled space in my filters... the wimp will fit
right in.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Charles wrote:

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

And verified every time that you post something.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls

When one seeks to substantiate ones position via derogatory remarks, one is
clearly demonstrating ones own inadequacy.

So does constantly referring to yourself as 'one'. People would
treat you better if you didn't come across as a know it all jerk. That
make it look as if you're trying to fill Sloman's shoes.

Ah, yes, I have an unfilled space in my filters... the wimp will fit
right in.

...Jim Thompson

Got rid of the other one also :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Hammers Bill[_41_] Woodworking 82 August 20th 11 04:19 PM
How many hammers do you think one needs? Bill Woodworking 40 November 9th 09 03:08 PM
hammers best wire Metalworking 2 March 12th 08 01:32 PM
Who's banned? Bill in Detroit Woodturning 7 December 27th 06 10:15 AM
Man banned from B&Q mogga UK diy 11 November 15th 04 05:09 PM