Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Hammers should be banned...

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:52:15 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Hammers should be banned...

Interesting, if quite slanted. If you read down further, though, and
were self-consistent, you'd say that _handguns_ should be banned.

That Piazza guy needs to study his history: folks have been going on
rampages and killing other folks with whatever weapons are handy ever
since our ancestors were motile. Returning to "the days when these type
of horrific, murderous rampages never happened" will require some serious
devolution on our parts, into an ecological niche already filled quite
successfully by the fungi.

Given that he apparently makes a point of talking about things that he's
not qualified to utter a sound on, one wonders (a) why we should believe
anything he says, and (b), why the reporter had such poor judgment as to
include his quote.

http://www.wescottdesign.com