Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Charles Charles is offline

Default Hammers should be banned...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:53:32 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:31:52 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Charles wrote:

The statistics on Schuler's mental incapacity are already
well-documented.

And verified every time that you post something.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls

When one seeks to substantiate ones position via derogatory remarks, one
is
clearly demonstrating ones own inadequacy.

So does constantly referring to yourself as 'one'. People would
treat you better if you didn't come across as a know it all jerk. That
make it look as if you're trying to fill Sloman's shoes.

Ah, yes, I have an unfilled space in my filters... the wimp will fit
right in.

...Jim Thompson

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl07.xls