Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Quotation of the day...

flipper wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:18:52 +0100, richard
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 02:23:28 +0100, richard
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:58:57 +0100, richard
wrote:

massive snip

Poor flipper - he's wearing blinkers.

Says the blind bigot.

The world is changing and you are in denial.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:45:28 +0100, richard
wrote:

Israel is the new Nazi state - bent on subjugating the Palestinians, denying them access to water, evicting them from their
homes and taking their land.

You're a goddamned total retard.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:35:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

Hitler did exactly the same thing and the German people had, at least,
the insufficient excuse they were not allowed to even hear an
alternate view. What's your excuse?

Mullens? He is a total ****ing retard. His parents should have been
jailed for not flushing his illicit, retarded ass the moment he was shat.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:44:16 +0100, richard
wrote:

A clearer example of the "pot calling the kettle black" is harder to imagine.

You're a goddamned idiot. You cannot even get PKB right, and had to
waste 672 lines to do it. You are about as utterly retarded as it gets.

You are the bigot, dumb ****tard. Your mother is a whore.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:08:10 +0000, richard
wrote:

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:59:29 -0500, Bit Farmer wrote:

LOL. More rightist drivel. Sorry you are having such a hard time these
days.

Another of those "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts".
lefties.

What a breath of fresh air Obama is.

We have an agreement on "nucular" arms reductions and at last a chill regarding the Israeli state's relentless theft of
Palestinian land - progress unimaginable under the lunatic last administration - facts that I suppose will be disputed by
numbskull lowbrow rightists.

You're a goddamned total retard. Your whore mother should be jailed as
a felon for not flushing you the moment she shat you.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 02 May 2010 18:30:28 +0100, richard
wrote:

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:35:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

Hitler did exactly the same thing and the German people had, at least,
the insufficient excuse they were not allowed to even hear an
alternate view. What's your excuse?

Mullens? He is a total ****ing retard. His parents should have been
jailed for not flushing his illicit, retarded ass the moment he was shat.

nymbecile

Said the ****ing retarded, racist, Jew hater.

I have no worries that you are several orders of magnitude dumber than
anyone that ever posted in this group.

You had better hope that I never come find your retarded ass, Mullens.
You would not like the outcome.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:35:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

Hitler did exactly the same thing and the German people had, at least,
the insufficient excuse they were not allowed to even hear an
alternate view. What's your excuse?

Mullens? He is a total ****ing retard. His parents should have been
jailed for not flushing his illicit, retarded ass the moment he was shat.

nymbecile

Said the ****ing retarded, racist, Jew hater.

I have no worries that you are several orders of magnitude dumber than
anyone that ever posted in this group.

You had better hope that I never come find your retarded ass, Mullens.
You would not like the outcome.

I don't hide my identity - unlike you, you twerp
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:35:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

Hitler did exactly the same thing and the German people had, at least,
the insufficient excuse they were not allowed to even hear an
alternate view. What's your excuse?

Mullens? He is a total ****ing retard. His parents should have been
jailed for not flushing his illicit, retarded ass the moment he was shat.

nymbecile

Said the ****ing retarded, racist, Jew hater.

I have no worries that you are several orders of magnitude dumber than
anyone that ever posted in this group.

You had better hope that I never come find your retarded ass, Mullens.
You would not like the outcome.

I don't hide my identity - unlike you, you twerp

But you should, because folks like me put dumb****tards like you in the
dirt, where you belong. Better start looking over your shoulder, hate
boy.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

You're just a monstrous dickhead puffed up with your own undeserved self importance.

I'd be surprised if you had ever left your third world country or even know anything about anywhere outside your own back yard
where you and your chickens scratch a living.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

Easy to say, fagboi, from the protection of your padded cell.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

My turds have more worldly importance than any part of you or anything
you ever did or ever spawned.

I'd be surprised if you had ever left your third world country

More proof that you are nothing more than a goddamned bigoted retard.

or even know anything about anywhere outside your own back yard
where you and your chickens scratch a living.

I know more about the world than you ever will. The main reason being
that I am not retarded, and you are a total retard, by choice.

It doesn't get more stupid than you, Richard Mullens. You are a
goddamned racist retard that needs to be removed from the human gene pool
and anything your retarded ass may have spawned as well.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Testimony to the UN - taken from http://www.un.org/peace/jenin/

On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:53:58 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 01 May 2010 15:01:24 +0100, richard
wrote:

[snip]

Lastly, as I have reiterated over and over, I never claimed the
Israelis were angels but your continuing farce that Hezbollah and
Hamas are just sitting around smoking peace pipes and playing
tiddlywinks when the big bad Israelis suddenly attack because they
have nothing better to do that afternoon is bigoted cow patti.

I don't believe that I have made a single statement about Hamas or Hisbollah. It's all in your imagination.

Every post you make is 'Nazi jews insert hideous claim' while
ignoring every offense and atrocity leading to an inevitable response
any sane nation would be obligated to make and that, in this case,
Hezbollah gleefully asked for. As I mentioned above, you 'not
mentioning it' is nothing more than the standard propaganda tactic of
selective demonization and then you have the gall to claim anyone else
is 'selectively quoting' and 'misleading'. You make Goebbels sound
"fair and balanced."

One can find infinitely more, equally sad or worse, stories of
civilian suffering in every country of WWII but selectively quoting
stories from only one or the other side would hardly reveal which were
the 'Nazis', who started it, or which was 'justified' and neither does
your selective quoting.

Lastly, I don't need to 'quote' the 'plight of the Palestinians' as
that, and flaming bigot propaganda, is the only blooming thing you
ever do. I'm just providing a bit of, as Paul Harvey used to say, "the
rest of the story."

Flipper, Mullens is an out-and-out anti-Semite. Just "delete" him
from your existence. Otherwise you provide him with a forum from
which to spout horse ****.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I understand but he is, by no means, even remotely close to being
alone and I think it is useful to, at least occasionally, counter some
of the incessant stream of propaganda those types spew.

Indeed, there is a sizeable body of Jewish people of the same opinion:-
http://www.ejpress.org/article/news/43773

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 04 May 2010 02:20:07 +0100, richard
wrote:

Indeed, there is a sizeable body

The only good thing that could come from you would be if you were a
sizable, bloated body, feeding the worms. I doubt that even they would
have your pathetic, stinking hulk though.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

You ought to take pity on poor Nymbecile.

He's a pathetic lonely old queen whose only social life is USENET. His
speciality is to hurl insults, and he's not even any good at that.

Don't waste your time with this moronic waste of oxygen, just deny him
the attention he craves.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

Thank you. I'll try to take your advice.

His redeeming feature I suppose is to provide a subject about which all can agree.

Anyway, good to see someone else using a UK ISP here
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

[...]

We're a bit outnumbered by rabid septics here.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

No, you are both presumptuous twits. No difficult assessment there.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

[...]

Deny it all you want, but my assessment of you was spot on. Now ****
off and pollute some other NG.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

Right... sure. I am going to "**** off" because some retarded putz
said so.

You are ineffectual, just as you have been all your life.