Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
richard richard is offline

Default Quotation of the day...

Archimedes' Lever wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:01:39 +0100, richard
wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 18:30:28 +0100, richard
wrote:

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:35:15 -0500, flipper wrote:

Hitler did exactly the same thing and the German people had, at least,
the insufficient excuse they were not allowed to even hear an
alternate view. What's your excuse?

Mullens? He is a total ****ing retard. His parents should have been
jailed for not flushing his illicit, retarded ass the moment he was shat.

nymbecile

Said the ****ing retarded, racist, Jew hater.

I have no worries that you are several orders of magnitude dumber than
anyone that ever posted in this group.

You had better hope that I never come find your retarded ass, Mullens.
You would not like the outcome.

I don't hide my identity - unlike you, you twerp

But you should, because folks like me put dumb****tards like you in the
dirt, where you belong. Better start looking over your shoulder, hate
boy.

You're just a monstrous dickhead puffed up with your own undeserved self importance.

I'd be surprised if you had ever left your third world country or even know anything about anywhere outside your own back yard
where you and your chickens scratch a living.